Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What is #30DC??

Hey guys... for those of you who wonder what the heck I keep tweeting about when I say I'm leaving the twitter conversations to go back to watching videos for the #30DC or "30 Day Challenge", well this is one of the reasons I gave up regular TV!! I'm too busy watching videos on the computer! LOL

Actually, I'm trying to learn some new things about the Internet and all its mysteries and secrets. Basically, its a set of FREE lessons about how to make some bux on this crazy medium.

Learning new things is always exciting. And scary. But how does one grow unless they step out of their comfort zone? I'm determined to always be open to learning and growing in life. I hope you guys are too. So, I'm gonna do it and see how it goes.

I'll let you know what happens!

Go here to find out what the heck its all about:

30 Day Challenge

Also, f you think you might want to do this too, let me know, cuz the guy running it recommends his students do this in 'teams' but so far I'm all by myself muddling thru! At the moment I'm 4 days behind cuz I missed the pre-season videos and am now sifting thru those but am determined to catch up to the group and move forward.

:-)

No comments: